PLEASE DO NOT COME TO AN EVENT WITHOUT A PASSBOOK AND EXPECT THAT ONE WILL BE ISSUED AT THE EVENT. DOCUMENTS MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE A PASSBOOK WILL BE ISSUED.
Please contact Ed Mosley (616)318-0731 or email@example.com at least THREE WEEKS in advance of when you will need the passbook, and be prepared to provide him with the documents listed below.
- You must provide proof of age and citizenship via a certified copy of your birth certificate or a photocopy of your passport page that includes your photo and vital statistics.
- You are required to submit two small, passport-size photos; one of which will be affixed to your passbook.
- In addition, all athletes are required to pass a yearly physical exam with corresponding documentation.
- Once you submit the required documents as instructed on your membership confirmation page, you will receive a white athlete passbook from the LBC registration chair (Ed Mosely). DO NOT LOSE YOUR BOOK! You must have this book with you to box at an event.
Passbooks for Officials, Coaches, Physicians & Non-athletes:
- Coaches and officials must obtain a copy of their registration confirmation page, two small, passport-size photos, clear their background screening and complete their Safesport certification to receive to their passbook.
- Once this is done, documents are sent to the LBC registration chair (Ed Mosely) for approval.
- Once approved, the LBC registration chair will mail the passbook to the address on file with USA Boxing.
- As a reference, these instructions are outlined on your registration confirmation page.
- Coaches receive red passbooks, while officials receive blue passbooks. DO NOT LOSE YOUR BOOK, as you will need your book to work an event.
For more details, go to the Downloads page and look for FAQs membership 2020.